Be the first to review this product
The SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di USD G2 is the 2nd generation super-telephoto 150-600mm lens from Tamron. The G2 lens features many improvements from its older version, most notably a shorter minimum focus distance, faster autofocus, improved vibration reduction, and a fluorine coating. The best feature of the A022 Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di USD G2 lens is its amazing telephoto to super-telephoto zoom. The massive array of popular telephoto focal lengths this lens covers means that its the only telephoto lens most photographers will ever need. This lens model features a full-frame EF mount to make it compatible with Canon’s full-frame and cropped sensor DSLR cameras.
- 4x telephoto to super-telephoto zoom
- 4.5 stops Vibration Compensation (VC) with 3 modes
- Fast AF from an improved USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) ring-type motor
- Minimum focus distance of 2.2m
- 21 elements in 13 groups, including three LD lens elements and eBAND, BBAR, fluorine coatings