The Nikon Z6 II is an updated take on the all-rounder mirrorless camera designed for high-end photo and video applications. It has 24.5MP BSI sensor and high-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. 4K Ultra HD video at 60p (8-Bit and DX-crop mode only). Outstanding low-light capabilities. Next-generation autofocus. The power of dual processors. Two card slots. Many creative features. Flexible power options. Compatibility with a vertical battery grip. Wireless connectivity with smartphones and laptops and so much more.
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 14 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 60-51200
- Two Card Slots for Instant Backup
A true multimedia powerhouse that delivers quality stills and video.